Friday, March 26, 2010

C'est la vie

If you’re reading this, stop for a minute + think of something you want really badly. Be it whatever.
Don’t you get a desperate feeling, you’re heart starts racing "u tibda tiela fawra" (sorry for any miss spelt maltese words)? That’s the feeling I get when I think of what I want to do with my life; become a photographer :) It’s something I’ve wanted to become since I turned thirteen + I honestly can’t see myself doing anything else.. though, a couple of days ago I was talking to Sara + I told her how my life can only go two ways: I’ll either become a strong, successful woman or a sweet + very dedicated nun (seeing as guys are simply impossible to find + I got to a point were I couldn’t be bothered). I’m just so eager to leave this island + study abroad, that its all I’ve been thinking of for the past weeks!
But until then I’m just going to have to live with the little pleasures in life, like cakes, good music, great films + pretty colours ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poCc_L2NRjQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment