Sunday, March 28, 2010

Le vieux le jeune et le mignon


So a few hours ago I walked into the living area + I caught my mother watching.. wait for it.. Wizards of Waverly Place! Haha honestly I don’t like anything that has to do with Disney channel, but I admit I watch that show sometimes. Though what I found more amusing is when after the WWP show finished, they got Miley Cyrus + my mother immediately said she doesn’t like her :) I’m glad about that.

But what really made my day was the news of a panda recently found living in the wild ^^ I hope one day I’ll be able to see one.

2 comments:

  1. Selena Gomez actually is a good actress though! Too funny your mum watched WWP :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i had watched a catch up of WWP with my mother some time ago, but i really wasn't expecting this! thing is when i told her she told me that there's nothing better to watch XD

    ReplyDelete